1. I wear socks to bed; I can't sleep without them because it is so cold.
2. I wear long johns every day during the winter (except to church) because it is so cold
3. I don't shave during the winter because I'm wearing long johns (except to church when I wear tights because it is so cold).
4. I have to force myself to go outside to feed the chickens in the winter because it is so cold (I don't mind feeding them when it's warm. BTW our new hens are laying beautiful brown and green eggs now so I need to keep feeding them.)
5. I don't like driving on ice. I slid off the rode when we first moved to Bend with Curtis and Trevor screaming with me in the car. Ever since then, I'm overly cautious on ice and I don't care how many impatient drivers are behind me. There's no ice yet, but there will be soon BECAUSE IT IS SO COLD!!
6. I love to cross-country ski, but I haven't been in a few years because I can't find anyone to go with me. Do you think I would get any offers on craigslist?
7. This doesn't have to do with winter, but 3 of my kids were born on Thursday. Curtis is the one who broke this tradition and he's been out of the mold ever since.